The signing of UN PRI is well in line with our long-standing commitment to sustainability and impact as highlighted by the quote from our very first ESG policy from 2015: “Objective of our investment operations is to create long-term shareholder value by linking the corporate responsibility themes to the strategic goals of our portfolio companies”.
The current timing of signing PRI is perfectly in line with the recent developments in ESG field and we see that the PRI has developed their reporting practices and methodology in such a positive way that the current timing serves our pragmatic and value driven approach to ESG. This is also in line with our additional focus to creating adequate value driving ESG KPIs for our portfolio companies especially for Juuri Fund II companies.
Signing of PRI means that Juuri Partners Oy commit to the following:
- To incorporate Environmental, Social and Corporate Governance (ESG) issues into
investment analysis and decision-making processes;
- To be an active owner and to incorporate ESG issues into our ownership policies
- To seek appropriate disclosure on ESG issues by the entities in which we invest;
- To promote acceptance and implementation of the Principles within the
- To work with the PRI Secretariat and other signatories to enhance their effectiveness in implementing the Principles;
- To report on our activities and progress towards implementing the Principles.
Juuri Partners became an UN PRI signatory in June 2022.
Juuri Fund I and Juuri Fund II offer equity and debt financing for established and profitable small and medium-sized enterprises in Finland. Juuri Partners offers growth-oriented companies a novel concept of financing and business development that combines active ownership, business support and debt financing. The aggregate amount of funds managed by Juuri Partners exceeds EUR 200 million. The Funds’ investor base consists of both Finnish and international institutional investors. www.juuripartners.com